At Pain Mastery, we are passionate about helping individuals who suffer from chronic pain, to teach them that they can take control of their pain, to provide hope that they can live life the way they want, they are not slaves to pain they experience.
Our program consists of an intensive
6-week group course and
12 months of follow up and support.
On completion participants will have:
- A deep understanding and knowledge about their pain physically, mentally and emotionally and know how to self-manage
- A suite of specialised movements to enhance correct posture along with an understanding of manual handling
- Advanced techniques, strategies and tools to help identify stressors and personal pain triggers
- A personalised exercise program specific for their needs
- Guidance and assistance in developing a plan to move forward and assistance in getting back into the workplace, along with social and recreational activities.
How to participate
Course intakes start the first week of February, April, June, August and October.
Each intake involves 6 weekly group session, follow up consultations at 3 months, 6 months and 12 months and weekly online consultations for 12 months.
Contact us to register your interest. You will be contacted to book your initial assessment to determine your individual requirements. If you want to participate under an active insurance claim, we require a doctors referral, insurance approval and pre-payment prior to commencing.