This is a 7-week short course to improve your understanding of chronic pain and learn techniques to get in control of your pain.
There is a 2-hour class once a week for those 7 weeks. No classes will be held on public holidays.
This course will give you:
- A deeper understanding of goal setting and its importance with managing pain
- The knowledge of the biology and mechanics of how pain and chronic pain work
- An understanding on how our thoughts, beliefs and emotions contribute to ongoing pain
- A knowledge of the relevance of how posture and manual handling techniques aid in managing ongoing pain
- Multiple techniques you can apply to relieve stress responses and alleviate pain in your body
This is a must if you need a deeper understanding of chronic pain and are ready to gain control of your pain. You have an opportunity to upgrade to the Pain Mastery course.
All our courses have been designed to maximise results and minimise discomfort.
Workers’ compensations and green slip insurance covered, in many cases.
Upcoming Chronic Pain Understood course dates
- Monday, 7 June 2021
- Monday, 2 August 2021
- Monday, 4 October 2021
$2,997 including G.S.T.
Book a call to learn more and to enrol.