Are you sick of being told …
“There’s nothing we can do.”
“We can’t find the cause of your pain.”
“Here’s another prescription for painkillers.”
You’re not alone and we’re here to help!
At Pain Mastery, we are passionate about helping individuals who suffer from chronic pain, to teach them that they can take control of their pain, to provide hope that they can live life the way they want, they are not slaves to pain they experience.
How do we do this? We run our program based on The Neural Alignment Method®. Our next intake for this program starts on 4 May 2020 and we are running some Information Sessions where you can meet the Pain Mastery team and learn more.
The Neural Alignment Method® Program
Our program consists of an intensive 6-week group course and 12 months of follow up and support.
On completion participants will have:
- A deep understanding and knowledge about their pain physically, mentally and emotionally and know-how to self-manage
- A suite of specialised movements to enhance correct posture along with an understanding of manual handling
- Advanced techniques, strategies and tools to help identify stressors and personal pain triggers
- A personalised exercise program specifically tailored for their needs
- Guidance and assistance in developing a plan to move forward and assistance in getting back into the workplace, along with social and recreational activities.
Are you interested in finding out more?
Come meet the Pain Mastery team at one of our information sessions. Here, not only will you learn more about our program – it’s also a great opportunity to meet the team and ask any questions you may have!
The Information Sessions are being held at the Holiday Inn St Mary’s (see map below) on the following dates:
- Tuesday, 7 April 2020 at 6.30 pm (FULLY BOOKED)
- Wednesday, 8 April 2020 at 12 pm (FULLY BOOKED)
- Tuesday, 14 April 2020 at 6.30 pm (to be held via video conference) and
- Monday, 20 April 2020 at 11 am (to be held via video conference).
These information sessions will last approximately one hour and are free to attend. Our next program intake starts on 4 May 2020, so this is a great chance to find out more before registering!
Can’t attend an Information Session but you’re interested in the program?
That’s okay! You can still register your interest in our next intake.
Each intake involves 6 weekly group session, follow up consultations at 3 months, 6 months and 12 months and weekly online consultations for 12 months.
Contact us to register your interest. You will be contacted to book your initial assessment to determine your individual requirements. If you want to participate under an active insurance claim, we require a doctors referral, insurance approval and pre-payment prior to commencing.